- 1 cupnmilk
- 1 scoop protein (use good quality)
- 1ripe banana
- 4-5 fresh strawberries (rinsed and stems removed)
- Make sure the blender is off, and then pour the cup of milk into the blender.
- Add protein mix, put the lid on the blender and mix the milk and the blender at a medium speed for 15 seconds.
- Turn off the blender and add the banana and strawberries, put the lid back on, then blend starting at a medium speed.
- Gradully working up to a higher speed.
- Make sure to blend at least for 45 seconds at the top speed or until the fruit is dissolved.
- Turn off the blender, pour the shake into a glass.